DRIP Max Payout= 100,000 DRIP
When Deposit reach 100, 000 / 3.65 = 27, 397 DRIP, max payout is 100,000 DRIP.
When your deposit reaches 27, 397 DRIP, you should no longer hydrate or deposit and start to claim.
1. The DRIP Network’s Faucet is a low-risk, high reward contract that operates similarly to a high yield certificate of deposit by paying out a 1% daily return on investment up to 365%. ~ DRIP founder and developer Forex Shark
2. The best strategy for DRIP is to focus on real-world adoption by building out your team through direct referrals, as you will receive bonus rewards from referrals on their deposits and downline bonuses from players they refer based on the amount of bR34P held in your wallet ~ DRIP Light paper
3. If there is ever a situation where the tax pool is not enough to pay DRIP rewards new DRIP will be minted to ensure rewards are paid out. Given the ingenious game theory behind the DRIP network, the probability that the system will need to mint new DRIP to pay rewards is extremely low. ~ DRIP Light paper
4. Whether the price is holding steady, increasing, or decreasing, multiple smaller wallets with longer lifetimes can mitigate risk while maximising the potential for gains. There are, of course, exceptions to this rule. ~ Kelly Snook
5. Players can compound and extend their earnings through deposits, hydrating (compounding) rewards as well as through team-based referrals. ~ Faucet page Drip.community
6. “The bedrock of DRIP is the feature of paying 1% on your investment per day. You can either pull that amount out and receive your 1% return of the DRIP token per day, or you can “Hydrate” or recompound your earnings and compound the 1% against the new amount. By Hydrating you start to see the 3678% APYs by the end of the year (fees excluded for simplicity).” ~ Cryptozoa, Drip, an Introduction
7. Every account earns the same return, regardless of initial amount, given enough time
The maximum you can get out of a wallet is independent of starting amount, given enough time, provided you hydrate sometimes and don’t exceed your max payout before withdrawing all you can. ~ Kelly Snook