buy DRIP coin on Binance The DRIP community’s native and official token is $DRIP. A BEP-20 on The Binance Smart blockchain (BSC) that captures value by being scarce, deflationary, censorship-resistant, and built on a reliable, fully decentralised blockchain. Thus to has never been simpler.
Let’s start with obtaining the currency required to buy DRIP coin on Binance, which is Binance Coin (BNB) and then proceed to swap BNB for DRIP.
- ACQUIRE BNB
BNB may be purchased using a myriad of fiat and cryptocurrencies on several crypto exchanges. Binance, FTX, Binance.US, Bithumb, and Kucoin are some of the exchanges that trade the most BNB.
BNB can be acquired with fiat currency or other cryptocurrencies and stable coins, depending on the exchange you opt for. You can even buy them from the Binance.US exchange.
Steps to acquire $BNB:
- Create an account
- Buy BNB
- Trade BNB
- And secure your account.
On Binance, there are a few options for making a BNB order. You can buy it with a credit or debit card, or you can deposit fiat currency and buy it directly (through an ACH transfer). For BNB, you can place a market order or a limit order.
- CONNECT TO A DRIP COMPATIBLE WALLET
You’ve got your BNB now. To buy a DRIP coin Binance you need to connect to a DRIP Network DApp, you’ll need a wallet. Metamask, Binance Chain Wallet or Wallet connect are some of the available options that you can download and connect to instantly!
- CONFIGURE AND SWAP
You must first add the Binance Smart Chain network to your MetaMask in order to connect to the DRIP Network DApp and purchase DRIP.
BNB (BEP-2) tokens have to be swapped for BNB (BEP-20) tokens:
- BEP-2 is a Binance Chain technical token standard for the issuance and implementation of tokens.
- BEP-20 is a Binance Smart Chain token standard that is used by DRIP.
- As a result, you’ll need to convert the BNB you bought into BNB (BEP-20).
It’s time to transmit your BNB (BEP-2) to your MetaMask or any other wallet now that you’ve converted it to BNB (BEP-20).
The procedure is simple to follow. The “Send” option of the wallet containing your BNB (BEP-20) tokens is used.
You’ll need to submit enough BNB to cover the cost of one DRIP. [Note: 1 DRIP is the minimum required deposit amount to the DRIP Faucet at the time of writing]
In the future, the minimum deposit amount may be reduced. By going to the DRIP Swap page and connecting your MetaMask wallet, you can find out what the current DRIP pricing is.
- BUY DRIP COIN BINANCE
It’s finally time to go out and buy some DRIP!
- Go to the DRIP Swap page for further information (a.k.a. the Fountain).
- Connect your MetaMask wallet to your computer.
- Indicate how much BNB you wish to spend.
- Choose the “BUY” option.
- Go to the DRIP Faucet page for further information.
- Fill in Buddy’s address:
- Select “UPDATE” after entering a Buddy address.
- Make your DRIP deposit by scrolling back to the “Deposit” box section.
- Enter the DRIP amount and press the Deposit button.
Congratulations! You’ve made a successful DRIP deposit to the Faucet and have been able to buy DRIP Coin on Binance.